Job Purpose: To work with foreign education programs at a college or university to assist students in clarifying their study abroad opportunities, identifying appropriate international academic exchange opportunities, and pursuing international internship opportunities.
· To provide a high level of customer service and act as a key point of contact for incoming Study Abroad students
· To provide administrative support for Study Abroad students during the application and admissions process
· To provide support for editing essays/letters for Study Abroad students during the application and admissions process
· To provide administrative support for BEIC recruitment activities
· To manage the flow of communications/documentation for Study Abroad students
1. To initiate and maintain regular communication (by telephone, email or face to face) with Study Abroad students, partner institutions and other external organizations at all stages of the recruitment cycle – from initial enquiry to application, registration and admission period
2. To facilitate the admissions and student records processes for Study Abroad students.
3. To maintain and develop the admissions and student records systems for Study Abroad students.
4. To respond to enquiries from prospective students, partner university staff and external organizations in a timely manner.
5. To make arrangements for visitors to BEIC – including prospective students, their parents, University representatives and key contacts from partner institutions.
6. Plan and execute Study Abroad events
7. To undertake any other duties by BEIC Director
- Computer skills
- Languages – Azerbaijani, Russian, English
- Desire to be proactive and sustain positive image of the company
We are looking for the multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. Candidates should be able to assist management and visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, E-mail; greeting and assisting visitors.
Please, send CVs to email@example.com