Who can apply?
- Candidates should be mid-career, typically between the ages of 30-50
- Highly motivated and experienced scholars and professionals generally from institutions of higher education or research-focused organizations (not-for-profits, think tanks, etc.).
- Candidates must demonstrate English language fluency.
- Candidates should be willing and able to fully take part in an intensive post-graduate level academic program and study tour.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have firm plans to enhance, update or develop courses and/or educational materials with U.S. studies focus or component, who have no prior or limited experience in the United States
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) are not eligible for these programs
Candidates should have little or no prior experience in the United States!
- Online Application Deadline: November 10, 2022
- Based on application review and interviews, U.S. Embassy will select and nominate one candidate from Azerbaijan.
- Late May/early June 2023 – Program in U.S.
- Please, send your application form and update resume with the subject “SUSI for Scholars 2023” to BakuEducation@state.gov
For further information you can check our website: https://az.usembassy.gov/susi-scholars/